Compliance Testing Services
From vapor recovery decommissioning and testing to pump outs to AST inspections, we offer a full range of compliance and testing services for both private and public sector clients to meet federal and state requirements.
Owners and operators of UST systems have primary responsibility for ensuring that their UST systems are designed, constructed, installed, operated, and maintained in compliance with the applicable state and federal regulations. The regulations regarding the removal and replacement of single-wall, steel UST tanks and piping are summarized in the chart below. Information provided for reference only. For full legal requirements, please consult state requirements and regulations.
To remain in compliance and avoid unnecessary penalties, contact WildcoPES today for assistance with removal of non-compliant UST systems and purchase/installation of state-approved UST systems.
- Stage II Vapor Recovery Decommissioning
- Monthly A/B Inspection, Training & Reporting
- Massachusetts DEP 3rd Party Inspection & Reporting
- NH DES Tri-Annual System Inspection
- AST Inspection & Reporting (tanks over 10,000 gal.)
- Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG) Certification
- Tank Test
- Line & Leak Detector Test
- Stage I Vapor Recovery Test (includes test for pressure decay, vapor tie, p/v relief vent cap, torque test)
- Stage II Vapor Recovery Test (includes all Stage I testing plus dynamic back pressure test, liquid blockage test & air to liquid (A/L) volume ratio test)
- Cathodic Protection Test (for either sacrifical or impressed current)
- Spill Bucket Test (includes cleaning and testing)
- Sump Test (includes cleaning, testing and pump out)
- Helium Test
- Pump Outs
- Dispenser Calibration
- Dispenser Filter Changes
- Line Purging